Saturday, May 07, 2005

Who we are (left to right)


 Posted by Hello

Don: Aerospace mechanical engineer
Been riding since: age 12
Miles ridden: (hard to count that high! Highest miles in one year: 15,000)
Why am I doing this ride: if it involves riding a motorcycle I'll do it. Get to leave the bay area and get away from people. See the outdoors and never has been to Alaska.

Walt: Retired government employee
Been riding since: age 13
Miles ridden: (total too high to count too! Highest miles in two year period: 17,000)
Why am I doing this ride: fulfills a life ambition. This is the first of many motorcycle adventures.


John: software engineer
Been riding since: 2 years ago (why are these two putting up with me?)
Miles ridden: 10,000 so far.
Why am I doing this ride: to prove I can still do something unexpected. to see places I haven't been before. Almost all the destinations are new for me.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what handsome dudes!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home